Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Got A Problem....

Ok, I don't tell too many people this, but I have a serious problem. I didn't think it was a big deal actually, but the more I think about it, the more I think something needs to be done about it. My problem is that I'm anti-social. At least that's how I think it's diagnosed. I have no problem texting people, but when it comes to being around people or talking on the phone to people, I can't stand it. I'm not sure what the reason behind it is. It's like I have to be in the mood to talk to people, and that window seems to be very short. I considered talking to a professional about it, but I don't like to talk so it's kind of like a catch-22. As I try to find the root to the problem, I think back to when I was 12 and my brother was sick with cancer. Him and my mom lived in Chapel Hill at the hospital while me and my dad remained in Wilson, which was like an hour and a half away. I think since I was alone alot, it forced me into being a serious loner. I mean, I 'm not sure if that's the answer, or the cause, but that's the only significant thing I can think of that would force me to be that way. I also think it affects all relationships I have with females. I just hope that it doesn't become the reason that I remain single. Anyways, I'm tipsy off of this coconut Ciroc right now, so I guess I'll call it a nite. Until the next time folks. I'ma leave you with a song that I'm really feeling right now.


3 comments:

  1. I noticed it. But never considered it a problem. Guess you need to find someone who can except it and to figure out how to adjust... the same ways that I did. I was more intrigued by the secrecy (<<spellcheck), the mystery... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! The mystery huh. Lol. I can admit that I have gotten better. I'm good in close quarters, but this phone thing is still a slight problem. I still text my ass off, but if a person wants to talk to me then I have to be in one of my "talk places". Those are places that I actually wanna talk to someone because I'm out walking around by myself and I feel uncomfortable. (I.e. when I'm in Walmart or in the mall). And it's not just for females. I do this with my homies, my family. I don't know what the problem is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!! yes the mystery. I don't think no one is too fond of talking on the phone nowadays. And it's strange that you say walmart or the mall would be one of your talk places because I like going to those places alone... it's like my "me" time. Swear I be shopping my ass off and don't need any distractions.

    ReplyDelete