Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Finish Line

So u walk in, hips swaying as only u know how to do. I embrace you in my arms, your scent intoxicating. We kiss, slow and sensual, our bodies heating up instantly. We attempt to hold a conversation but it sounds like a bunch of gibberish as our minds are really focused on what our bodies are telling us. I stand u up before me and start undressing u. First your beater and shorts come off, revealing a matching orange and white bra and thong. Coupled with the tangerine colored heels, you present an image of flawless beauty . Pulling u closer to me, I start kissing you on your stomach as I wrap my arms around you and squeeze your round mound of brown. Instinctively my hands unhook your bra and I immediately start sucking on your pretty titties. Nibbling, licking, sucking from left to right. Simultaneously I slide your thong down, which is now drenched with your juices. Not wanting you to feel left out, I take my clothes off until both of us are naked except your 5 inch stiletto heels. Lying back onto the bed, I pull u onto me. You hover your sweetness above my dick, but it's too soon. I pull u up further until u are directly above my mouth. Slowly descending onto me, you spoon feed me with that goodness. As the feeling starts to evoke a pleasurable sensation, you find yourself grinding on my face, trying to hit that elusive spot with my tongue. The excitement is building up, causing you to go faster, as if my tongue is a raging bull that's trying to buck u off. Suddenly your legs shake uncontrollably as you release yourself, with me lapping up your juices that taste better than any kool-aid I've ever made. Climbing down from your personal wet'n wild ride, u slide down until your body is lying on top of mine. Reaching behind you, you put me inside of you and my body shudders from the sudden ecstasy that is permeating throughout me. Slow, deep strokes inside of you has me on edge, a feeling that can't be imitated anywhere else. I place my hands on your booty, squeezing it as u rise and lower yourself onto me. As the intensity increases, I speed up, desperately chasing a feeling that seems to be out of my grasp. You have now assisted me, bouncing on me as I'm temporarily paralyzed. As my breath shortens, I tell you not to stop. You can't hear me though because your body is sending signals telling you that you are close to the finish line. I tell you I'm coming. You tell me you are too. As the pace quickens, we both cross the line at the same time, holding each other close as the electricity continues to send sparks through our body. I kiss you, I hold you, and I thank you for a feeling like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment