Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Unbroken

Sometimes life tends to be overwhelming. Sometimes you feel lost, confused, unguided. We have all felt like this at some point. If you haven't, be thankful. But for those of us who have experienced this level of turmoil you know it can be stressful to the point of giving up. And as easy as that sounds, it's also a sign of weakness. Self-doubt. Lack of faith. It's at these times that we have to really find strength from within. Or more importantly, from up above. So if you are reading this and going through a dark time in your life, just remember that in the darkness is where growth occurs. Try to take life one day at a time. We all have the same 24 hours, so it's only right that we make the best of them. 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! Its been a long time since you've posted anything....hopefully there is more to come. The hardest thing about life is knowing what direction God wants you to go in. For me its always been a difficult decision to make. Trying my hardest to do the right thing but in the end you look back and wonder if you made the right choice. I guess im still growing in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I think I will be writing more because I have a talent that He has blessed me with and I'm looking to use my gifts more. But you are certainly right, when it comes to understanding His direction for us I'm usually at a loss too. So many people tell me that He's not a God of confusion so we just gotta believe that we are going in the right direction. End of the day it's all written out so the step we taking is one that is apart of our path and purpose. We are both growing.

      Delete
  2. Thanks cousin! I needed this today!! Two years later you still speaking.. Obviously, I'm up here being nosy �� I didn't know you had a blog ����‍♀️ Miss you, love you!!! Please keep this going!!����������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks cousin! I needed this today!! Two years later you still speaking.. Obviously, I'm up here being nosy �� I didn't know you had a blog ����‍♀️ Miss you, love you!!! Please keep this going!!����������

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks cousin! I needed this today!! Two years later you still speaking.. Obviously, I'm up here being nosy �� I didn't know you had a blog ����‍♀️ Miss you, love you!!! Please keep this going!!����������

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did it really just publish my comment 3x?? I only hit it once. Hope it doesn't do this one too 😬✌🏾

    ReplyDelete