Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Struggles of an Author

Ok, so my initial thoughts when I started writing my Ero-Lit was to write a full book. At least those were the thoughts given to me by others. But as I started working on a story, I soon realized that 1)my dedication to one story wasn't strong, and 2) it was hard! lol. I would start a story, then start on another story. So I think what I will do is just write short stories, and then put them all in one book together. I just have to find some motivation from somewhere. All of the stories, blogs, and poems that I have right now, I did while working at my last job. That's right, I only wrote when I was at work, and that was to pass the time. It also usually consisted of an energy drink, which got my mind rolling! lol(yeah yeah, I know they are bad for me, but they get my creative juices flowing). Hopefully I can find my mojo again and get back to the one thing I can truly say I enjoy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment