Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Friends





I think I have some of the most amazing friends ever. I try to help out as much as I can, but when it's my time to receive such friendship, I don't expect it from people. I just know how the world is. And although I have people that I really consider friends, it's based off of their words moreso than their actions, or what they can do for me. I never look at friends and measure our friendship off of the last deed that they did for me. That's not what a real friend does, but when a friend puts forth the effort to do something physically, then I praise them even more because to me, that's not what being a friend is really about. As a friend, I think you are supposed to give advice, let them know if there is something they should be doing that can improve their life. But when a friend does a physical deed without even being asked, then I think you really have someone who is selfless. I love all of the people that I consider a friend. Whether you are new or old to my friendslist, I really appreciate you from the bottom of my heart. And more importantly, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment