Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Duo365Photography Photoshoot

Ok, so I finally got in front of the camera this past weekend. Well, in front of a real camera. And it was a rated G shoot. Guess I should clarify that! Haha (just serious!). But my cousin and his soon-to-be wife are looking to get into photography, and asked me to take some photos for them. So I reluctantly agreed, but I am thankful for them! I like two sets of them, but the last set didn't come out as I wanted it to. Not because of them. They did an amazing job. But I'm in the "grungy" stage of growing my hair out and it really showed in the pics! Nonetheless, I decided to add a few here for people to see. Enjoy.



























2 comments:

  1. So camera-ready! I've always taken you for a shy-guy. I must say... they really caught you at your best. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've learned to enjoy the camera a little more as I got older. lol...thanks!

    ReplyDelete