Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fumbled Your Heart(Game time)

I fumbled your heart, guess my grip wasn't strong/see we just had a few penalties, now it was 3rd & long/an offside here, false start there, not to mention the delay/so now in order to score I had to draw up my best play/but my head wasn't in the game and I called a quarterback draw/the expression on her face said it all, "oh hell nah"/I was hit hard from the blind side, and that's when it happened/a fumble, the other team recovered, so I threw out my challenge/but they came back and said the ruling on the field stands/now I'm walking back to the sideline with my head in my hands/Coach God is looking at me, asking why did I audible/He said "I gave you the right play, all you had to do was follow through"/I said "Father forgive me", He said "son, you know I will/but we gotta get back possession of the heart, so listen, here's the deal/I want u to go out on defense and give it all you got/don't let them get anything, force a 3 & out"/so I went out there and fought hard, forcing them to punt/3 minutes left, I got possession of the heart and I'm on my 21/Coach God said "alright now listen up, I'ma give you 3 plays/and if you run them like I say you're leaving with a victory today"/so the first 2 plays get me to the fifty, now I'm thinking to myself/no timeouts, 30 seconds left, I hope this next play helps/I'm losing my mind, I look to the sideline, man this feeling's scary/God senses my doubt and then He shouts out "my child throw the Hail Mary"/this time I don't question it, I do exactly as He say now/just as the clock expires, the whistle blows, TOUCHDOWN!/ once again Team True love wins, time for a celebration/still undefeated, a win very much needed as we knock off Team Temptation/now we preparing for the next test, a hard one for True Love Nation/cause they undefeated too, but we have to conquer Team Communication/and they've been known to disrupt even the strongest relationship/but with Coach God leading us, I believe we going to the championship

Moral of the story: sometimes we  don't make the best decisions in relationships. And sometimes this causes a temporary suffering. But if you keep God in your life and put forth the effort, you can overcome all obstacles. "3-corded rope, not easily broken"

2 comments: