Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DreamChaser

Oh man! This is the very first erotic piece that I wrote. I was on my way to work, riding the Metro in D.C. Parental Discretion is advised!!

I walk into the room...the lights are off, candles are burning and Slow Jamz I & II are in the cd changer on repeat. Strawberries are on the table with whip creme and champagne accompanying them. Warm, scented massage oil is on the nightstand. Everything is perfect. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. I open it and you walk in wearing a 3/4 length coat. I look into your face, such unrivaled beauty. Eyes twinkling like crystals left out in the sun; body smelling like a field of roses bottled up into such a perfect frame. You take your coat off, revealing a red dress that hugs your body just right. I envision wrapping my arms around you the same way. As if reading my mind you step to me and embrace me, and I hold on to you as if you are life itself. I lead you to the couch, your red heels carrying you across the carpet as if you are gliding. We sit, we chat, we drink. Can't explain the feeling that has taken residence inside of me, but it seems to control my body. I look into your eyes and it's as if this feeling has a twin that lives in you. I ask you would you like more to drink. You answer yes, sounding like the most harmonious songbird that was ever created. As I reach for the wine my hand brushes your knee, sending slight sparks of electricity onto the floor. We look at each other, knowing what it was but living in denial. As we talk more I keep thinking about what just happened and have to ask myself whether or not it was a fluke. So I deliberately place my hand on your knee, sending hot desires burning through our bodies. You look at me with a yearning so strong, that I feel myself gravitating towards you. My lips reach your neck. You let out a soft moan, fueling my longing to devour you. I kiss your shoulder, sliding the straps of your dress down. As they reach your lap, I gaze at your perfect breasts, my mouth watering instantaneously. I make my way down to them, slowly, steady....kissing you in places that evoke moans from you. I take one breast in my hand, texture so soft, slowly allowing my tongue to flick across your nipples, sending ecstasy through your body. As I slide my hands across your thighs, the energy makes both of us close our eyes for a brief second. I stand you up, letting your dress fall to the floor. Takes a while for me to get myself together, your body taking the breath out of me. I lead you to the bed...actually I let you walk in front as I become mesmerized by your lovely humps and the unparalleled view that I have. I lay you down on your stomach, letting you become relaxed as I pick up the oil. Pouring it into my hands, letting it warm up. Rubbing, massaging, touching...satisfaction for the both of us. Back, legs, butt, feet...I caress your body, leaving nothing untouched. Finally I slide your thong off, watching your juice slowly drip down. I roll you over, admiring your perfection. My lips reach your thighs, sucking, nibbling. As I go from thigh to thigh, my tongue to lightly tickles your clit. Then I place my tongue on your pussy lips, slowly licking up, stopping right before my tongue touches your clit, teasing you, tasting you. Instead of going further up, I slide it back down, continuing to do this as more juice is being produced by your sugary walls. Finally I take your clit into my mouth, sucking on it, licking on it. You moan, grab onto my head as I feast on your nectar. I don't know which one is sweeter: you or the strawberries. I'm thinking you, so I grab a strawberry and slide it across your pussy to see if my guess is correct. You moan, you groan, letting me know how you feel. As I touch you and taste you, your body begins to tremble. You grab my head and push it into you more, telling me not to stop. As you cum I continue licking your clit. Your legs shake uncontrollably, your body is weak. But I'm not finished. You can't move, but you enjoy the feeling. I keep it steady, firm, soft, all the things you enjoy. Before you have time to get yourself together, another orgasm creeps along your body. I watch as it travels south: starting with your eyes rolling in the back of your head, your lips moaning, your nipples standing erect, your stomach moving in and out faster and faster, your thighs shaking, until your pussy juice flows out one more time, tasting like project Kool-aid....too sweet, but yet can't stop drinking it. As you lay there I can hear your pussy ringing, as if I won the top prize. Its getting louder and louder, until I realize that it's my alarm clock. I'm dazed, confused, thinking to myself "wow, what a dream". Then I look down at my pillow; it's wet and smells like strawberries......

3 comments:

  1. Wow, nice. I really enjoyed this piece. Ultra hot, this had me wanting some strawberries.

    Don't you just hate when the alarm clock rings while you're in a real good dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing?? Thank u, thank u!! I gotta read yours and see inside ur mind

    ReplyDelete