Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dinner Is Served

Okay so I have decided to share a few short posts that I have wrote. As I have stated before, I tend to do some erotic writings so if that's not your cup of tea then please don't judge. With that being said, enjoy.


Walking into the house, all the lights are off and I hear the faint sound of Luther's voice wafting through the air. "If This World Was Mine" tickles my ears as the candlelight burning on the table guides my path. As I ascend the steps another candle is burning at the top, as if reminding me that she is my Agaliha. As I enter her queendom my heart skips a beat and my erection skips a few inches. Before me is the most beautiful creation known to man and I'm sure rivals most of the creations in heaven. She's laying on the bed, leaning back on her elbows, right leg bent slightly at the knee. Her 5 inch heels attached to sexy feet. The baby oil glistens in the candlelight beside the bed, her legs mirroring the track stars on tv. Her hair is in two braids, looking like a modern day Pocahontas. The red lace bra she has on is mesmerizing. But the crotchless thong she has on is the final straw for me. I spread her legs apart, not wanting to wait any longer for the meal that has been prepared before me. Starting at the entrance of her pussy, I stick my tongue out as far as it can go, searching for that spot that I have been yearning to touch, that spot that has been calling my name since I first laid eyes on her several years ago. And it's as sweet as I could have ever imagined.  She grabs my head, forcing my face in deeper and I know that I have touched her where her body loves. Her kitty purrs for me, and her juices quench my thirst for her. Sliding my tongue out, I attack her clit with a vengeance, licking, sucking, nibbling on it. Caught in the moment I lift her butt in the air so I can now feast exactly how I want. Her soft ass in my hands has me poking a hole in her bed with my hard dick. I suddenly zone out and everything moves in slow motion, her moans sounding like the most harmonious songbird. Her pussy tasting like a death row inmates last meal. I savor every drop as if its my MY last meal. I am brought back to reality when she screams out my name and tells me those three words that I always long to hear: I am cumming!!!

1 comment: