Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My World

I lay awake beside you, admiring your ass in this thong as I listen to you snore. My body temporarily short circuits, slightly overheating from the visual I now have. Mere words can't describe what I feel, to cure me no doctor can prescribe a pill. No firefighter can put these flames out. So I say burn, let that motherfucker burn. I yearn for you. Something deep within me is being pulled as if your heart is my opposite polar attraction.  It's funny how things all come together. One day you're trying to "fuck every girl in the world" and the next you're screaming "fuck every other girl in the world". I just want my baby. She doesn't believe me, so unabashedly I state that I will scream how i feel to the world. "Go ahead" she says. So I whisper in her ear "my love for you is deeper than the ocean, higher than the mountains, hotter than the volcanos, and stronger than the glaciers". She looks at me, tears of pain running down her cheeks. As she gathers her things and start to walk away, she turns around to face me, a look of confusion on my face. "You can say all of these sweet things to me, but what happened to you saying them to the world, as you proclaimed you would, instead of whispering them to me?" With love in my heart and truth in my eyes, I responded "I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I told my world exactly how I feel......."

No comments:

Post a Comment