Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Y.O.U.



You do something to me
You see through me
You complete me
You never let anything defeat me
You are my everything
You are my wedding ring
You are my four letter word
You are the noun to my verb
You are the yin to my yang
You are the one I'm hoping for everything my phone has rang
You are my beginning, you are my end
You are my homie, my lover, my friend
You are the variable to my equation
You broke the mold, there is no replacing
You are my heartbeat, you are the food that I eat
You are my destination every time I move my feet
You are my rainbow after the rain
You are the Oxycontin to my pain
You are the one that saw the best in me
You are my fate, you are my destiny
You are my fraction, you are my better half
You are my comforter, you are the one that makes me laugh
You are my heat, you are my "BRR"
You are the one men dream of when they talk about the perfect her
You know exactly who you are
You are the one for W.E.S. J. R.



No comments:

Post a Comment