Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Untitled

Sometimes I feel like a nomad, or could it be that I'm a rolling stone/I find myself grasping for something I never had, maybe that's why I struggle with holdin on/one day I'm here, the next I'm gone/don't wanna be a burden, that's why I prefer to be alone/they say crying is a sign of weakness/ but if that's how I voice my pain, I guess I should just remain speechless/if the meek shall inherit the earth, I'm just trying to be the meekest/there's a lesson to be learned in all things, we just have to be receptive to what He's trying to teach us/lost in the world, God please be my compass/looking back on my life, just what have I accomplished/a whole bunch of nonsense, getting praises from the ignorant/If I had taken the red pill instead, I wonder if it would have made a difference/how would it have affected my survival/armed with a bible instead of an assault rifle/love being the new weapon I aim at my rivals/but it seems that the enemy keeps trying to destroy what is written/My Father said He will never forsake me, but somehow I keep on forgetting......

No comments:

Post a Comment