Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Wish Upon A Star

Mesmerizing. Hypnotic. Enchanting. Spellbinding. Engrossing. I could go on and on until Webster's vocabulary has been depleted, and still it wouldn't be enough to describe this living artwork. She has been flawlessly illustrated by God's paintbrush. Unparalleled...Her Beauty. Melodic...Her laugh. Her physique is perfectly sculpted.  Her lips call out to me, beckoning me to join her in a dance of orgasmic bliss. And I oblige with kisses of ecstasy. My arms wrapped around this chocolate goddess, our bodies so close that her heart locks fingers with mine. One beat. In sync is our desire to never let each other go. I inhale her, hold her in my lungs for as long as possible before exhaling, watching as she slips out of my grasp. Leaving me standing there, hoping for the day where my yearns turn into my realities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment