Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Monday, October 10, 2011

A Change Is Gonna Come

It's kinda hard to write this. On September 29th, 2011 I lost my job. It wasn't just any job. It was the first time I had a job that I could actually call a career. The reason for losing it is irrelevant, but it wasn't anything major. The company I worked for was a stickler for the wrong thing, but that's neither here nor there now. I just moved into a new place, no longer having a roommate. And I picked up a car payment 4 months ago. I started to reminisce on the last time that I was unemployed and how that felt. And back then, I didn't have nearly the amount of bills I have now. It's very easy to let the stress get you down when you are in predicaments like this. The good thing is I was raised by a praying family, so with that being said I got faith that things will change around soon. I just felt like getting this off of my chest. I'ma let Sam complete the blog for me.

3 comments:

  1. So....how have things turned out...Did you keep your head above water? #suspense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are almost the same. I have gained some insight and lifelong lessons, so I won't complain. Still barely above water, but I always say that if your head is above, then you aren't drowning and that's a start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So here it is January.... can we get an update please? And sorry for your lost. Sometimes God take drastic measures to put you on the path that he naturally (<<<did I spell that right? lol)intended.

    ReplyDelete