Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Journey to Ecstasy

I lay you on the bed, preparing my mind for the quest I am about to embark on. It's a task of perseverance and I know that it's not going to be an easy one. But it's a task that I have been training for, waiting for. Taking your clothes off except your heels, I admire the view. I didn't imagine that the terrain would be this beautiful. But knowing I got a mission, I can only savor the moment briefly. I start out with a kiss on your lips, sucking & nibbling on your bottom one, letting the sweetness of it tingle my taste buds. Not wanting to leave your lips, but knowing I have a date with destiny, I slowly make my way to your neck. Like a subdued vampire victim, you offer it to me willingly. My soft lips send sexual sensations across your body, making the sugary walls of your love cavern slowly start to melt. Along my voyage, I take a moment to suckle the mountainous regions of your breasts, as your nipples spar with my tongue, proving to be a formidable opponent. I want to jostle with them more, but by now I know I need to fulfill my destiny, which is to be the best spelunker that you have ever had. Kissing your stomach, tonguing your thighs, I can hear the pool of water swishing around inside, waiting to quench the thirst of the lucky explorer who was fortunate to make it this far. Your panties are soaked and I can damn near taste the sweetness as my mouth is inches away. But instead, I turn you over on your stomach, placing kisses along your backside. From the small of your back to the valleys of your shoulder blades back down to the round mounds of brown that are slightly jiggling before me. The animal instinct in me kicks in & I rip your panties off. Like a lion knowing that his prey is wounded, I go into attack mode, letting my tongue enter deep inside of you. You exhale, you moan, you whisper my name. But I'm so deep in war that I can't pay attention to it. I am battling the evil gatekeeper who doesn't want your fountain of ecstasy to escape, but I know that I need it to survive. My tongue is now my guide, touching every inch of your pussy walls, trying to feel my way along as I go deeper inside of you. Your body is moving in a circular motion, grinding on my guide, encouraging me to keep going further. I spread your legs apart, allowing me to stretch as far as I can, causing me to caress your g-spot. Suddenly I exit, having heard that the evil gatekeeper has a magical button outside of your pussy that, if pushed right, will allow the gate to open. So I flip you over, attacking your clit with a vengeance, letting my tongue wrestle with it, tease it, stroke it, flick it. You have your hands on my head, pushing my face in further, as if aiding me with this fight to release the princess from her captivity. The battle is intense, your nipples standing erect as though they were cheering me on. Just when I think all is lost, the magic button gives way to the relentless of my tongue. The evil gatekeeper is defeated, the princess is released, and the victory chant that I have longed to hear is now escaping your lips: "I'm cumming".

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know you had it in you!!! So loved it!! you are an awesome writer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Candi. Over there stroking my ego! lol

    ReplyDelete