Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

   

I BLEED Carolina Blue! lol...yeah, I'm a UNC fan, so all Dookies, you know what it is! When arguing with my homies about Carolina, sometimes I have to use my trump card because Carolina will disappoint me at the most inconvenient time. My trump card? Peep the pic above. The greatest basketball player to ever do it. AND he's wearing a UNC jersey. So I say, whenever Duke(or any other college team) can produce the greatest, then come see me. Is it childish? Probably. Is it true? Hell yeah! lol.

I didn't attend UNC. And my love for Carolina goes deeper than just choosing a team. I have a deep connection to the UNC hospital staff for saving the life of my brother, and for that I am forever grateful. So when I say I'm riding with them forever, it's not just a statement. It's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment