Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Motivation

It's hard for me to write, although it's something that I feel passionate about. Am I good? That's up for debate. Do I enjoy my writings? That's not even a question. But in the last year, I haven't been able to dig deep and produce that part of me that I cherish. True, I've written a few blogs here and there, spoke on relationship issues or just everyday living. But that's not what I started writing for. My true love is erotic literature. I mean, who doesn't like sex. It's just been hard to parlay that feeling into words. Just as much as I enjoy having it, I enjoy talking/writing about it(okay, maybe not JUST as much, but I have a deep love for orally expressing my interest in it. No pun intended). It's been hard to find the words to put on paper lately. I've started and stopped so many stories. I just can't find my motivation. Somebody get Kelly Rowland on the phone! Seriously though, I think it's about time for me to produce something. My "fans" have been waiting, and I don't want to lose the audience I have, even if it's just a few friends. People ask me what will it take to motivate me. I have even had females ask to be my "inspiration". I appreciate the gesture, but it doesn't work that way. The thing that has gotten my mind churning the most lately has been reading other peoples' work. To see someone else's mind at work is slowly starting to get me back to where I used to be. And I've started following a new blog lately that has really captivated my attention. I'm just hoping that I can hold on to this feeling long enough to bang out something new. Not sure how that just came out, but you get the point! Anyways, I'm rambling right about now. But this is a good drank!!

2 comments:

  1. That's exactly how it came out, LOL!! I'm rooting for ya!! I'm lookin' Kelly's number up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!! I know. I have my late night, alcohol-fueled rants every now and then. Excuse me! lol

    ReplyDelete