Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Music is...



I don't know about you, but when I hear this I just mellow out. No words needed, just melodies emanating from the trumpet, engulfing you into a warm embrace. Exquisite sounds, like caviar for my ears. This brings me to a tranquil state...puts me at peace. Music is my drug, my lover, my rest haven. It takes me up to the highest of highs, down to the lowest of lows. It sympathizes with me, having experienced any problem that I have. Then in a split second, it energizes me. It takes me to a party, dancing with me as if it had long legs, a soft backside, and the gracefulness of a ballerina. I am in love with music, and I know music loves me back. And not just any love. It loves me unconditionally. The slightest touch from me, and music is instantly turned on, ready to take me for a ride. Ready to erase the worries of that day. Music is my wife, my mistress and my babymama. Music is my filet mignon, my Louis XIII. Music is my loud, purple haze and kush all in one. Music is my Maybach, my G5, my yacht and my Ducati. Music is my therapist, my wingman, my Ambien. Music isn't quite my savior because I have one of those, but music is my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment