Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lemme Reintroduce Myself/Crazy

*Peeps my head in, looks around. Takes one step into the room, two steps. Clears my throat:*

Ummm, hello everybody. I know some of you new ones may be asking who the hell I am. And some of you regulars might be asking where the hell I've been, and how I could just walk away from you when you needed your fix. Or hell, you may have found another supplier and I'm just a faded memory. Nonetheless, I'm back on the block. Can I say I'm jumping back into the game head first? Not yet, but I'm trying to come around and let you know I still got that heat rock so don't forget about me just yet. 

This next post is something that I wrote a couple of years ago(yep, I put up old stuff too. Deal with it! lol). It was a funny piece to me, but it's also some real sh*t and I decided to share it with some of my folks. The name of it is simply "Crazy". So hopefully you will be able to see through your anger at me, and enjoy what I have put out here for you. Oh and by the way, my real name is Will Smith. Thank you.

Lonely nights laying in bed, should be wrapped in between your legs, but instead
Crazy thoughts roaming my head
What you doing? Where you going? Who you wit'?
Are you thinking of me? Is he touching you? I can't take this shit.
Got me feeling sick, another night left feeling restless
Heart is burning, stomach is turning, feeling breathless, I'm helpless
Why do I keep finding that love that's reckless?
The kind that is filled with traffic jams and delays
People who don't give a damn; roads with potholes and shut down freeways
"I love you" is what we say, but if that was the case
Then why is this relationship a 3-way
You thinking "me & him" plus "me & Jay"
I'm thinking "bitch I'll kill you...it don't work that way!"
But on some real shit, who you being real with?
Is it that dude over there, or this dude Will Smith
I was in the Pursuit of Happyness, then came the madness
Then the pain and the rain, now comes the sadness
Why can't we have this if we work hard at it
Strung off your love  like a fucking drug addict
Damn you was my habit, now I'm going thru withdrawals
Lying to me, saying you don't have any missed calls
Now I'm pissed off but it's cool, I get the hint
Like the fucking cliche goes, it'll be if it was meant

1 comment:

  1. I like this old piece that you have here, seems like the relationship was a three way situation that can definitely drive some madness and craziness to one’s life.

    I am glad to see your back and writing again.

    Poetic_Butterfly

    ReplyDelete