Where words have no boundaries.

Where words have no boundaries.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rambles, Mind in shambles

Am I different? Am I weird? Crazy but these are questions I tend to ask myself from time to time. Why don't I function like others? Why does my mind always move, always analyzing things to the minuscule of details. Sometimes that works to my advantage and I love that. But then there are those moments when my mind needs 20mg of Ritalin. These are the times when my mind's speed in which it runs would put to shame any world class athlete. I wish I could help it. Wish I could calm it. I am debating on trying to pick a time out of my day to meditate, allow me to control my mind's focus. My mind is my best friend and my worst enemy. One moment I can be composing a uniquely written piece for my blog, the next I am lost in a trance, causing my sunshine to become eclipsed. I have to get it together before I lose it....

No comments:

Post a Comment